- Scarrone, B. L. (2020). [Book Review] Helping Couples and Families Navigate Illness and Disability: An integrated approach by John S. Rolland. Counselling Psychology Review, 35(2).
- Scarrone, B. L. (2019). Gender Dysphoria and the Mirror: A Mediator between the First Person and Third Person Perspective. Counselling Psychology Review, 34(1), 51-59.
- Scarrone, B. L. (2019). [Book Review] False Bodies, Trues Selves. Moving Beyond Appearance – Focused Identity Struggles and Returning to the True Self by Nicole Schnackenberg. Counselling Psychology Review, 34(1), 67-68.
- Scarrone, B. L. (2018). [Book Review] Handbook of LGBT-Affirmative Couple and Family Therapy by Jerry J. Bigner and Joseph L. Wetchler. Counselling Psychology Review 33 (2), 62.
- Seal, L., Stocker-Rodrigues, R., Ruan, S., Evans, L., Rypma, C., Scarrone B. L., & Richards, C. Desire for alteration of physica atributes and desire for physical interventions comparing people with a non-binary gender identityt and a binary gender identity at a large singe centre UK adult gender identity service. 4th Conference of the European Professional Association of Transgender Healthcare, Gotenburg, Sweeden: August 2021
- Seal, L., Stocker-Rodrigues, R., Ruan, S., Evans, L., Rypma, C., Scarrone B. L., & Richards, C. People with a non-binary gender identity report higher incidence of trauma and ASD compared to people with a binary gender identity: A retrospective ase analysis in a large single centre adult gender identity service. 4th Conference of the European Professional Association of Transgender Healthcare, Gotenburg, Sweeden: August 2021
- Beattie, M. & Scarrone, B. L. [Workshop] Working Affirmatively with Identity Based Trauma. Division of Counselling Psychology Annual Conference, the British Psychological Society, Online: July 2021.
- Scarrone, B. L. & Beattie, M. Effective Team Work Online. A year working remotely: What does the future look like for Clinical Psychology? Division of Clinical Psychology London Branch, the British Psychological Society. London, UK: February 2021.
- Scarrone, B. L. Understanding and Overcoming Identity Based Trauma. Conference Trauma: triggers, treatment and transformation: A multi-disciplinary exploration of trauma. British Psychological Society, London: UK: September 2019.
- Scarrone, B. L. [Workshop] Four therapy themes that occur when listening to trans, non-binary, and gender questioning people. Psychology of Sexualities Annual Conference 2019, London, UK: July 2019.
- Evans, L., Scarrone, L. B., Seal, L., Rypma, C., Richards, C. A comparison of the presenting issues and desired outcomes of people with a non-binary gender identity, between those assigned male at birth and those assigned female at birth at the UK Charing Cross NHS Gender Identity Clinic. The 3rd biennial European Professional Association for Transgender Health, Rome, Italy: April 2019.
- Scarrone, B. L. [Workshop] Transition as a second adolescence. British Association of Gender Identity Specialists Scientific Symposium, Belfast, UK: October 2018.